Terms and Conditions
- Hi-Tech Training reserves the right to alter or withdraw any course outlined.
- Protection for Enrolled Learners (PEL): – As Hi-Tech Training does not provide programmes longer than 3 months in duration, Protection of Enrolled Learners (PEL) does not apply, however, refund, reattendance policy is in place in the event of extenuating circumstances.
- Entry to any course is at the discretion of the Training Centre.
- A participant may be expelled from any course (without refund of fees or explanation) if deemed necessary by the Director of the training centre.
- Hi-Tech Training reserves the right to refuse admission without explanation.
- The decision of the Director shall be final in any matter.
- Note: - To achieve a QQI Qualification a Valid Irish PPSN or UK National Insurance Number is required