Hi-Tech Training is committed to the implementation of fair and transparent processes for access to our programmes, transfer to other relevant programmes, and progression to other higher-level programmes. We will ensure that our learners are fully informed in relation to all Access Transfer and Progression considerations associated with our programmes.
Specifically, we will seek to:
- Provide up-to-date, accurate, and clear information to enable potential applicants and existing learners to make informed decisions
- Publish entry requirements and any additional requirements specified for programme entry
- Provide programmes that are recognised on the National Framework of Qualifications and therefore facilitate learner mobility
- Provide information on language requirements for applicants for whom English is a second language.
- State that learners must hold a valid PPS number issued by the Irish Government.
- Make transparent decisions on the allocation of places on programmes
- Treat all applicants in a fair, equal and consistent manner.
- Promote accessibility for learners.
- Provide appropriate learner supports to facilitate successful completion of our programmes
- Undertake, where possible, to Recognise Prior Learning (RPL) and the academic attainments of learners to provide advanced entry to programmes or grant exemption from modules or programme requirements