Hi-Tech Training Health and Safety Policy
Hi-Tech Training’s Health and Safety Policy is to provide a safe environment for our learners and our staff. This policy has been developed in accordance with current Health and Safety legislation.
This policy seeks to:
- prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- manage health and safety risks in our training centre
- provide clear instructions and information, and adequate training, to ensure employees are competent to do their work in a safe manner
- provide personal protective equipment
- consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- provide and maintain safe and suitable facilities and equipment
- ensure safe handling and use of materials
- maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- implement emergency procedures, including evacuation in case of fire or other significant incident
- review and revise this policy regularly
In implementing this policy Hi-Tech Training will:
- Complete annual risk assessments and take any required actions
- Review risk assessments when working environments or conditions change.
- Provide staff and subcontractors with health and safety induction training (e.g., manual handling and electrical safety)
- Provide all necessary personal protective equipment
- Make sure suitable arrangements are in place for employees who work remotely
- Consult staff routinely on health and safety matters as they arise and formally when we review health and safety
- Ensure escape routes are well signposted and kept clear at all times
- Test evacuation plans from time to time and update if necessary.