Hi-Tech Training Equality Policy
The aim of this policy is to promote a welcoming and supportive environment in which all learners, employees and associates are encouraged to realise their full potential. We are fully committed to valuing diversity and we strive to promote equality in all our activities.
Our Equality Policy has been developed in accordance with all relevant regulations and all Equality & Diversity legislation, including the Equality Employment Acts 1998-2015 and the Equal Status Act 2000-2015. Equality and diversity are central to the values and ethos of Hi-Tech Training, and the principles of equality and the facilitation of diversity are intrinsic to the way we work. We aim to provide and maintain a learning environment that welcomes, values, and celebrates diversity and one in which all learners and staff members feel safe and respected. Diversity among our learners and staff members promotes mutual respect and can enrich the learning and working experience for all.
Current legislation prohibits discrimination on nine distinct grounds:
- Marital Status
- Family Status
- Sexual Orientation
- Membership of Traveller Community
In implementing this policy Hi-Tech Training will ensure:
- Every individual will be offered equal opportunity to progress
- All persons will have equal access to our training without discrimination
- We will continue to monitor developments in terms of equality issues and changes in legislation and implement an appropriate strategy
- To keep all staff updated on our equality policy and any relevant training in this area.