Hi-Tech Training Environmental Policy
Hi-Tech Training is firmly committed to the principles of sustainability. Recognising that our activities impact upon the environment through our education and training activities we are cognisant of our environmental responsibilities in local, national and global terms.
We acknowledge a responsibility for, and a commitment to, the protection of the environment throughout our activities and we endeavour to continuously improve our environmental performance by:
- Incorporating a consideration of environmental issues into all relevant aspects of our training and education services
- Complying with all relevant legislative and regulatory requirement for environmental protection
- Reduce any pollution arising as a consequence of our activities as far as practicable
- Enhance the efficiency of resources & energy consumption at our centre
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location and use of our training facilities
- Ensure environmental criteria are taken into account in the procurement of goods and services
- Provide appropriate environmental training for personnel
- Manage waste generated from our operations in a responsible manner
- Promote environmental awareness among staff and learners
- Making this Environmental Policy and other relevant information available to the general public.