The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is a leading voice and advocate for the global Information Technology (IT) System. CompTIA provides vendor-neutral certification which is recognised by major hardware and software vendors, distributors and resellers. Over 2.5 million certifications have been awarded to date from entry-level to advanced-level in areas such as cybersecurity, networking, cloud computing and technical support. CompTIA promotes IT industry growth and the development of a highly skilled workforce for today’s Digital World. CompTIA is commitment to creating an environment where innovation happens and that opportunities and benefits are made possible through technology and available to all. In short, CompTIA is the industry standard for launching IT careers into today’s digital world.
Hi-Tech Training and CompTIA
Hi-Tech Training is an authorised training delivery partner with CompTIA. Hi-Tech Training delivers the “Core” programmes in ITF+ (IT Fundamentals), A+, Network+ and Security+.
- ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) covers a range of IT topics and provides a solid grounding in the technology concepts and practices organizations use today.
- A+ is the starting point for a career as a Computer Service Technician…The performance-based exams certify foundational IT skills across a variety of devices and operating systems.
- Network+ certifies the essential skills needed to confidently configure, manage and troubleshoot networks.
- Security+ provides a global benchmark for best practices in IT network and operational security, one of the fastest-growing fields in the Information Technology sector.
Some Facts about CompTIA Training, Learning and Certification
- Hi-Tech Training CompTIA courses are delivered totally Online through the Online Virtual Classroom. This includes large content of Interactive Lab work involved which makes the content relevant and easy to understand…Click on this Video to see how the course is delivered.
- Access to the Labs allow learners to do simulations on real live equipment and are included in your course fees.
- All necessary education materials to support your learning including books will supplied to you on course commencement.
- Considerable Study Time…focused study time and knowledge is required to pass examinations.
- Examinations are industry based to support this comprehensive qualification with the 80% (approx) to Pass.
- Examination (optional) can be taken at a Testing Center or through Online Testing. Examination vouchers can be purchased from CompTIA. We recommend that if possible you would use a Testing Centre.
- CompTIA is very industry focused with content updated regularly to align with changing technology.
- Certification is Valid for 3 years (currently) and re-certification is required.
- Career Paths…Certifications highly recognised worldwide with good career paths set out.
- Courses are Hi-Tech Training standard prices. Examinations fees are available through CompTIA (also fee required for retakes)
- Hi-Tech Training offers the 4 courses in the CompTIA “Core” Series (ITF+ (IT Fundamentals), A+, Network+ and Security+), each course offers individual CompTIA highly recognised certification.
- (You may also want to compare the CompTIA awards with the City and Guilds (Diploma in IT Customer Support) we also offer.
Register for your course