Depending on your circumstances, the following agencies may be able to help you with funding: –
Your Jobs Facilitator contactable through your Social Welfare Officer(if relevant).
The following are the steps you should take:-
- Decide on the course you would like to attend
- Print out the course details from our website
- Contact and make an appointment to meet with one of the following agencies (see below) to commence the funding application process.
- You may be given some forms to complete (partly by you and then the form should be sent to use for completion before returning for approval application).
- Make sure to keep in contact with agency to monitor your funding approval.
We cannot guarantee payment of any funds by the above, but they may be worthwhile contacting as they may help you with some or all of your course fees depending on their funding and your particular circumstances.
Register for your course