The Hi-Tech Training Digital Text & Voice Communicator Course is designed to provide participants with the skills required to connect Digital, Text & Voice Communicators to an Alarm Control Panel for transmission of Digital status signals via the telephone line or GSM Network to a central monitoring station. The course’s practical application and our highly experienced trainers ensure that this course is second to none.
Duration and Schedule
- Connect and programme a Digital Communicator.
- Connect and programme a Text (SMS) Communicator.
- Connect and programme a Voice Communicator.
- Be aware of regulatory requirements and communication protocols.
- Be aware of design considerations for alarm installations using digital communicators.
- Review of microprocessor control panel.
- The Digital Communicator – Slow and fast formats.
- Digital, Text and Voice Communicator triggering methods.
- Connecting and programming the Communicators.
- IS 228 requirements for monitoring stations and Digital Communicators.
- Stand Alone and Integrated Communicators. Communication protocols.
- Garda Response Policy, Verification Technology and EN50131 requirements.
- Central Stations’ verification of alarm signals.
- Specific design considerations for alarm systems using Digital Text & Voice Communicator.
- A Certificate of course completion will be issued to participants who have fully attended the course.
- Please note: This course can be used as one of the elements leading to FETAC QQI – Level 5 Component Award – Intruder Alarm & Access Control (5N1771).
Register for your course